Chapeau Atelier, with registered office in Via Carnazza 73 95030 Tremestieri Etneo (CT), is committed to guaranteeing and principles of lawfulness, security and protection in the processing of Personal Data.
With reference to the EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR” General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that your Personal Data, provided by you and acquired by Chapeau Atelier, will be processed in accordance with the regulations in force.
A) Purposes for which the data are processed
Your Data will be processed only and exclusively for the purposes allowed by the Data Protection Act, such as (art. 6 ):
– to contact you in relation to the management of the sale of products;
– to provide you with a valuable customer service, we will regularly process your Data, for example, to provide you with comprehensive advice;
– handling requests for legal warranties, product conformity, service, withdrawal requests, management and termination of the purchase or sale of a product;
– fulfilling legal obligations to which we are subject;
– safeguarding our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties, unless your interests override our legitimate interests;
– to establish, exercise or defend a legal right or claim
– for fiscal, accounting and administrative obligations
B) Modalities of data processing
We will process your data only where permitted by law. Therefore only in the presence of your free and express consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time with effect for the future. And in order to conclude and execute the requested contract.
The treatment is carried out by the owners and the people in charge expressly authorized.
They are also processed navigation data that computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire in the ordinary course of operations such as IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the website that can be used only to obtain anonymous statistical information and to check the proper functioning of the Site and any abuses or anomalies.
For further information on the technologies that allow us to offer the services described above, we invite you to read our Cookies Policy.
C) Provision of data and refusal
Personal Data means any type of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The Data provided by you are: all the data to request the sale of a good and/or the provision of a service (name and surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address).
The provision of such information is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the sale; failure to provide such data may make it impossible to conclude the sale and / or provide the related services and products.
D) Communication of data
Your data may be shared, in addition to those responsible for processing, with external third parties with whom communication is necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in points a) and b). These third parties are, in particular, external service providers (e.g. the carrier), external consultants or collaborators.
Chapeau Atelier will bind such third parties to maintain confidentiality in relation to your Data.
E) Transfer of data abroad
Your Data may be transferred to other countries within the European Community in order to assess the quality of the services received. This consent is optional.
F) How long will we keep the data
We will keep your Data only for the time necessary to process it for the purposes for which it is processed.
Your Data will be retained for the following periods:
– fiscal/administrative obligations: 10 years;
– product warranty obligations: 28 months.
G) The rights of the interested party
You have in particular the following rights under the GDPR and other applicable data protection provisions vis-à-vis Chapeau Atelier:
– Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR): you may request at any time that we provide you with information about your Data stored by us. This information relates, among other things, to the categories of data we process, the purposes of processing, the source of the Data if we have not obtained it directly from you, as well as the recipients to whom we may have transferred your Data, where applicable. You will be able to receive a free copy of your Data that are the subject of the contract.
– Right of rectification (art. 16 GDPR): you may request a rectification of your Data. We will keep your Data correct, complete, up-to-date and relevant, based on the most recent information you provide to us.
– Right to erasure (art. 17 GDPR): you may request the erasure of your Data, provided that the relevant conditions provided by law are met. For example: if the Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; if you revoke the consent on which the data processing is based; if you object to the processing of your Data; if the Data have been processed unlawfully.
– Right to restriction of processing (art. 18 GDPR): you may obtain a restriction on the processing of your Data if it is inaccurate or no longer necessary;
– Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): You have the right to receive a copy of your Data, previously provided by you directly to Chapeau Atelier, and if expressly requested by you, we undertake to transfer the same – where technically possible – to another data controller indicated by you;
– Right to object (art. 21 GDPR): You may object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your Data.
– Right to withdraw consent at any time (art. 13 GDPR) by sending the relevant request. Chapeau Atelier will endeavor to handle all requests in a reasonable period of time and, indicatively, within 30 days, unless an extension is reasonably indicated and communicated.
– Complaint: You always have the right to make a report and submit a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of Personal Data.
These rights are exercisable by written notice to be sent to the PEC email@example.com
H) Data Controller
The data controller is Chapeau Atelier, with registered office in Via Carnazza 73 95030 Tremestieri Etneo (CT); VAT no. and Fiscal code 05612660877.
For all requests for information and to exercise your rights you can contact
– by phone at 3492739683
– by email at firstname.lastname@example.org